STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Store values in STM32G0 internal flash

(was initially a reply to https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-products/store-values-in-internal-flash/m-p/666974 I am store variable in flash adders and after reset read but variable values is not store in flash adders.& using stm32g030f6p6 microc...

Application image integrity on stm32h7 flash

Hi,I am using stm32h745. I want to check the integrity of flash by checking crc checksum of the code in flash by storing the crc to last 4 bytes of flash. During image integrity check the calculated crc and stored crc need to compare. For this how sh...

Jpj.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 TCXO

Please let me know if there are any hardware or sofware specifics for connecting TCXO to the STM32G474 series? What should pay special attention to?I use FT2MN at 40 MHz. Its output was connected through a 10 pF capacitor and a 220 Ohm resistor, in s...

CrazyChel by Associate III
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

STM32F4 ETHERNET RECEIVE ISSUE WITH LARGE PACKET

HII am using stm32f429 microcontroller for receiving 14000 byte packet continuously in TCP in Raw tcp.I am using LWIP 2.1.2 version for this .My packet gets received one or two times sometimes continuously receiving 14000 byte packet i have choosen u...

MGOEL.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_IT deliver in chunks?

If I call HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_IT to receive 512 bytes, will it wait till all 512 bytes are received before calling HAL_UARTEx_RxEventCallback or could it possibly call it several times, delivering fragments of the whole packet?I'm asking because...

KMill by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

STM32G0B1, CANFD issues

Hi guys! I have a custom board with 2x CAN FD transcievers (TCAN1057) and STM32G0B1 MCU. Everything works fine until i try to use hardware filters build into STM32. Whatever i do, filters don't pass any frame to RxFifo0/RxFifo1. The only way to recie...

ŁJura.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels