STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! UART Help needed

Hi All,I am working on a project from a customer which has alreday code for working with the UART although I need some help or advise,The code uses an RX interrupt when a byte is received then place the byte in a memory location and a Timer interrupt...

Pje by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with LCD 128x160 ST7735S

Hi, have any of you communicated with a display based on the ST7735S controller? Based on this library: https://github.com/afiskon/stm32-st7735  I converted it from SPI communication to 8080 parallel control, but display does not work properly, while...

MSzła.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H7B0 OCTA SPI not working for APS6404 QSPI RAM

Hi,We try to send an receive data to the external APS6404 RAM.Therefore we read the application note AN5050 and copy the function from page 55 (7.2.5).At first the function HAL_RCCEx_OCTOSPIDelayConfig() we cannot find in the library.What is correct ...

OGhis by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

CTS signal on USB CDC

Posted on May 15, 2018 at 09:13Hi,I need to send the CTS status from my target hardware to the Virtual com port driver in windows, USBser.sys.I have managed to do all the other handshake signals (DTR, RTS, DCD and DSR) working except CTS. Apparently...

Resolved! Locking micro to prevent download of code

Hi,where do you set programmatically (perhaps through a preprocessor directive) the option to lock the micro to prevent read/download of the flashed code but while obviously still allow for firmware updates?Also I could not seem to find any such opti...

Ricko by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F411 embedded bootloader USB

Hello, i am trying to use system bootloader in STM32F411 for software update via USB. I use a freertos in my project.Workflow is here: By sending a "BOOT" via Virtual Com Port USB, MCU executes folowing code: SpoilerUSBD_Stop(&hUsbDeviceFS);uint32_t ...

butaforsky_0-1723463328464.png

Error when I try to load code using external loader

I am currently trying to program this external memory using the external loader sub-project created when a project is created for the ST32H7R7. I have been able to successfully write the drivers for the external flash and I have also been able to por...

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 1.15.23 AM.png
Kwame by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDF5640-AF-V2.0 drawings

Hellowe're using MB1550 eval board with mb1379 daughter board and HDF5640-AF-V2.0 (OV5640 on a FPC) to test camera function. We'd like to tests another sensor, i'll design another FPC with our supplier but i need HDF5640-AF-V2.0 drawings to have the ...

SEsto.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels