STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F415 DMA SPI transfer after stop mode

I am using SPI2 and SPI3 with DMA1 to write and read to/from peripheral chips. This works fine most of the time. At the same time I am using the stop mode to save power. Now in some cases just after leaving the stop mode, the next DMA transfer does n...

rkoehli by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

USB-HS without ULPI-PHY

Hi,We are using the STM32F446RCT6TR together with a ULPI-PHY in an application to be able to use USB-HS. Is there a controller from ST with which we can dispense with the ULPI-PHY if we use USB-HS + USB-FS with otherwise the same properties as the ST...

TR01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Distinguish different STM32G0 variants at run-time

Hi,Is it possible to distinguish an STM32G0B1KBU6N from an STM32G0B1KBU6 based on the UID?Is it possible to read this UID in FW in order to recognize whether the correct controller is fitted or is this only possible via the SW interface?

TR01 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32U5F9NJ FDCAN Peripheral Not Initializing

Hello,I'm having problems implementing the FDCAN peripheral on the STM32U5F9 TFBGA-216 package. The peripheral is present and configurable in the IDE, but none of the registers update during initialization. In addition to my code, I've tried a bare p...

dhein by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32 Black Pill not working with clone ST-LINK V2

Hello everyoneIt's my first time messing around with STM32 microcontrollersA few days back I got a black pill (STM32F401CCU6 - https://robu.in/product/stm32f401ccu6-minimum-system-board-microcomputer-stm32-arm-core-board/) and an ST-Link V2. The blac...

MihirJ by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable QSPI PSRAM as data memory

Hi:I use STM32L4P5RG with APS6404L-3SQR to develop GUI.I want use QSPI PSRAM as data memory for GUI.Now, I enable QSPI PSRAM as data memory as follows:1.configure QSPI PSRAM , SPI with NVIC in CubeMX2. add PSRAM (xrw) : ORIGIN = 0x70000000, LENGTH = ...

Labels