STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

not able to debug the STM32l256E-DK

Hey im trying to blynk led on stm 32 l562e dk board i had attached the consol logs its not connecting to debuger i want to ask you is their any default jumper settings for this board or is their any specific debug settings required for this board . i...

Gaurav552_0-1724654324582.jpeg Gaurav552_1-1724654333758.jpeg

STM32F439 I2S double the audio frequency

Hi all,I reach out to you all to give some pointers or advice for me where to look into to solve this mystery.I set up my Nuc-STM32F439ZI eval board i2s peripheral to play my audio sine wav file.I used Audacity to generate 13KHz sine wave audio file ...

Resolved! STM32 Debugging not available

I am using STM32G031J6M6 and using NRST pin as GPIO.I have been unable to connect to STM32CubeIDE, CubeProgrammer and ST-Link Utility since then, probably because I executed __WFI() in the program.CubeProgrammer error codeSTM32 target not found! If y...

watao by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 11 kudos

I2C read operation modification in driver

I have been working on interfacing a Realtek switch and the Realtek configuration was done by i2c bit banging. I am currently trying to change to HAL I2C and am in need of performing a read operation as shown.Here the read operation is performed such...

image.png
MSGokul by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI txCRC wrong value

Hello,I am using SPI with crc enabled on stm32f429ig.The problem is: if master's SCK's gpio speed is configured as medium, everything works fine. BUT if it is set to veryhigh, transmitted crc (read from TXCRCR register) always calculates a wrong valu...

Dav1d by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G491 FDCAN: Issue with error counters

I have been simulating errors on the bus by removing the other node (a motor controller). As expected I see a number of failed transmissions. I can see that the FDCAN peripheral signals an Active Error on the bus (presumably as a result of not gettin...

Labels