STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

PWM and ADC conflict

Hello, I'm new to STM32, I bought a Nucleo board with a STM32F334R8T6I want to generate a PWM of 10kHz and read some data in ADC channel, unfortunetely, there some conflicts between this two and I can not generate a PWM with more than 5kHz.I need som...

Nakata by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generating a sine wave using STM32G4

I'm a beginner with STM32 and I'm trying to generate a sine waveform using a STM32G4 through the NUCLEO-G431KB board to be exact. I've been looking through tutorials on how to generate a waveform using a STM32G4 board, particularly this tutorial but ...

JMend.4 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H5 external loader

Hi, I need the project used to generate the external loader: MX25LM51245G_STM32H573I-DK.stldr. My custom board uses a STM32H563VIT6 and the same octo-spi flash from Macronix used in the STM32H573I-DK board. But with different gpios connections. So th...

AMend.7 by Associate III
  • 29 replies
  • 6 kudos

X-CUBE-EEPRMA1 Unexpected Delays

I have been examining the X-CUBE-EEPRMA1 codebase and noticed a couple of issues with the code that is causing delays in the firmware:m95xx.c. Line 344 "pObj->IO.Delay(6);". Is the 6 ms delay necessary? In line 353, the system checks if the chip is r...

STM32 with small flash + HAL + DEBUG + no Optimization...

... leads to "funny" results:STM32L011 with 16 kB of flash, HAL inits and LED toggle in main, DEBUG, no optimization:93% of flash usedI had not expected it to be that bad! Okay, I will probably not use too much HAL, will use Release version with opti...

STM32L011_HAL_DEBUG_noOpt.png
LCE by Principal
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels