STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Where is ETH_PHY_INTN

In the reference Manual of STMH730, on Table 543, page 2825, there's a Port "ETH_PHY_INTN" listed. Where ist that port? Or where can I configure the GPIO to use for it? I cannot find anything in the datasheet.

SPI MX config buggy?

Hi, i try migrate some old stdlib app into HAL or LL over new project in MX. On old system we have SPI init part for TX only master /* SPI configuration -------------------------------------------------------*/ SPI_I2S_DeInit(SPIx); SPI_InitStruc...

MM1_0-1713285234593.png
MM..1 by Chief II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F405 TIM1's repetition counter

I have a question when I read the reference manual of STM32F405, and it says that "for odd values of RCR, if  the RCR was written before starting the counter, the UEV occurs on the overflow (which should be underflow  as I have seen in TIMx_RCR funct...

Jerry_ by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32U575RITxQ SPI 3 fails at 1024 bytes or more

Hi, this is new for me. im working with a project that includes an STM32U575RIT6Q controlling a device through the SPI3 interface at 40MHz with 8 bits per word, SPI mode 0, and the GPIO change speed at very high. The microcontroller is running at 160...

cesarv by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

external loader what is the difference .stldr and .FLM ?

I see that Keil is using .FLMand .stldr looks like CubeIDE are those the same ?can I change the extension from .stldr to .FLM and load using Keil and vice versa ?also any idea how to add the loader to keil ?I see that Keil has a lot pre defined loade...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to find ETM version for any specific MCU

Hello, I would like to pick an MCU based on ETM version available on it. This is needed to try out Orbtrace Mini tracing device. It is stated that its currently support ETMv3.5, also i am willing to test lower ETM version and higher too to check the ...

retif by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Core Locked Up

We have a custom PCB with a STM32H750 on it with Dual NOR Flash (W25Q12BJVSIM). I have been able to flash the code on all but one board. When I attempt to flash the board with STM32CubeProgrammer, I get a Warning: The core is locked up message. How d...

MAlan.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels