STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dividing Timer

I need advice on setting up a 'primary timer/clock' to toggle a an output pin for 20ms, at a user set frequency of anywhere from 16Millihertz to 16.65Hz ( approx ) with 16 bit resolution. ( user sets value from 0 to 10000 )The primary timer/clock mus...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745 - Encoder Mode Not Counting

I am trying to interface the STM32H747 with a quadrature encoder-equipped motor to track linear movement. When moving forward, I expect the counter to increment. When moving backwards, I expect the counter to decrement. To do this, I have configured ...

LZ_FS by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crypto library rsa signature not matching with openssl

Hi,I would use the STM32 Crypto Library. I have the 4.0.1 version.I just compiled and run the RSA\PKCS1v1.5_SignVerify example on my L4 micro and it is successful. Then, I generated with openssl a new 1024 key pair and signed a custom message. Then I...

lukin by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CRC check for received data through UART

Hi,I am sending/receiving data using UART between STM32G4 board and other board. While I am sending the data I am adding the CRC and transmitting it through UART to other board. While receiving how do I check the CRC correct or not.For Eg: From other...

Resolved! STM32H735VGH as VBUS powered device

I'm configuring STM32H735VGH MCU  for communicating by USB_OTG full speed, Device mode and want to power it by VBUS.Suggest me best whether power distribution switch is required or not ?

shaktipg by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

application note and data sheets

In the installed STM32Cube Repository there are hundreds of application notes and data sheets, does anybody know where there is a list of contents?  It would take a long time to open them all to check or get the right grep phrase to search.

billium by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos