STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

NUCLEO-H7S3L8

I have a Nucelo-H7S3L8 board, but I accidentally burned the app into the boot, so I can't burn it again, what should I do?   err: 17:08:35 : Error: No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discovery using D...

loose by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Slave clock stretching not working uisng HAL

Hello, I am using an STM32F103CBT as an I2C slave. A memory buffer is to be transferred via the interface. Although hi2c1.Init.NoStretchMode = I2C_NOSTRETCH_DISABLE; is set, I cannot measure clock stretching and the first byte transferred is always 0...

i2c_debug.png
JoBil by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error at start of debugging while Flash write test

I am testing Flash write using a custom board with STM32H562VG.For debugging, I use IAR I-jet and VSCode's C-SPY extension.The following HAL API is used for Flash writing, addr starts at 0x08030000 in the User area.HAL_FLASH_Program(FLASH_TYPEPROGRAM...

STM32G4 TCXO

Please let me know if there are any hardware or sofware specifics for connecting TCXO to the STM32G474 series? What should pay special attention to?I use FT2MN at 40 MHz. Its output was connected through a 10 pF capacitor and a 220 Ohm resistor, in s...

Resolved! STM32L4A6 Exiting Stop Mode 1 using UART

Hi, Using references from 1) STML496 UART Wake up from Stop Example - https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL4/blob/master/Projects/NUCLEO-L496ZG/Examples/UART/UART_WakeUpFromStop/Src/main.c#L78 2) STM Getting started with PWR Guide - https:...

jlsw30_0-1726736464496.png
jlsw30 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing values

I am using 16 sensors for my project and I need to print the sensor number and the corresponding signal strength for a ML model, but I am missing a lot of values. Is there an efficient way to do this?

slodh by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

RTC problem

Hello I have RTC problem using LSI clock. This issue don't work RTC.I see that SSR is change. but don't change TR. But When IAR debug configure, RTC is working.  My MCU is STM32F429My Config code is blewCould you find a wrong initialize code? void Sy...

STM32H7 on simulink

I'm using matlab for debugging my stm32H7xx Nucleo board for blinking the LED. Everything is done but I'm having an issue while selecting the code generation system target file(Not getting the option of stm32.tlc instead getting ert.tlc) how to fix t...

VipulG by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels