STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H563RG internal flash memory Holding?

When reading the internal flash memory in the STM32H563RG MCU, there is a phenomenon that the core stops when reading 1 byte of sector 127 (0x080FE000) of 1 bank.When reading, it simply accesses the pointer and copies the data.*chBuf++ = *InternalFla...

YJin.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Counter Problem in Timer Interrupt

Hello,I set a timer timer in global interrupt mode. I monitored successfully a GPIO toggling with desired interrupt frequency. But a counter didn't increase in every timer interrupt cycle it was stuck at 1. Do you have any suggestions about the probl...

AE104 by Senior
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F722RE UART DMA RX not working properly

Hello all,I have an STM32F722RETx that is receiving data on UART from an ESP8266. This data is variable in length and I use DMA + IDLE interrupt to know when to process it. When debugging the code I can only see the first byte in the buffer as no oth...

Read and write TLE5012b registers with stm32g431

Hi. I'm new to st programming so I want to ask some questions. I'm trying to initialize an angle sensor TLE5012b on stm32g431 MCU but it seems that it has problems with writing and reeding registers. What I'm doing wrong?//spi initialization static v...

IKand.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Capture IRQ is called but interrupt flag is not set

We are using STM32G051 to measure duty cycle of the actuator PWM signal.TIM1 is configured in slave reset mode, with CH1 direct capture on rising edge and CH2 indirect capture on falling edge. Two DMA channels transfer results into two memory buffers...

maple by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels