cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package data register wrong code

Nickelgrass
Senior

Hello,

I am using a STM32G491 in LQFP48 package. In the RM0440 rev8 page 2122 the package code for LQFP48 is 01011. But I read 01001 which would be LQFP32. The device id 0x479 is correct. Is there a reason for this? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Nickelgrass ,

Could you please:

- Read again the package data register and share a screenshot of the data register contents?

- Share a chip photo of your STM32G491 LQFP48  MCU?

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Nickelgrass ,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

I reported this issue internally and I will come back to you with more details as soon as possible.

Internal ticket number: 177361 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Nickelgrass ,

Could you please:

- Read again the package data register and share a screenshot of the data register contents?

- Share a chip photo of your STM32G491 LQFP48  MCU?

Thank you.

Kaouthar

Sorry for taking so long. I am out of office until next week and provide the info then. 

Hello,

sorry, I have to apologize vigorously. I read the wrong register. It is how it should be. I am very sorry for the mistake and the trouble it caused.

Kind regards