cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEPROM emulation firmware library

SomeDeveloper
Associate II

I'm working with a legacy project that uses some EEPROM emulation code on a STM32F103 MCU. I need to find the original release file containing eeprom.c and eeprom.h of that emulation code. The description of the header file looks like this:

/******************** (C) COPYRIGHT 2008 STMicroelectronics ********************
* File Name : eeprom.h
* Author : MCD Application Team
* Version : V2.0.0
* Date : 06/16/2008
* Description : This file contains all the functions prototypes for the
* EEPROM emulation firmware library.
********************************************************************************

As you can see this is very old code. Is there a place where I can find the original release package that contained these files?

I was able to find similar, much newer code but not that exact release/version.

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

See attachement.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

See attachement.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks a lot! Very helpful!

How were these files distributed once? Were they part of bigger package or of some library?

I found it in my archive and believe me, you're lucky 😉. I think it was distrubuted in an old standard firmware library package and it's not possible to find it on the web.

Please "Accept as solution" my answer if you got what you need.

Thank you.

Yes, part of SPL or as an App Note

STSW-STM32010

EEPROM emulation in STM32F101xx and STM32F103xx microcontrollers (AN2594)

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-stm32010.html

Mirror  http://www.bdtic.com/en/st/stsw-stm32010

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..