STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Addition Problem

Hi,    I am doing something fundamental and cannot get this thing running.  n =(TIM1->CNT); z= n + 3;   for the first loop cycle 'z' is =3 This is as expected, But as soon as the CNT is increased by 1 the value of 'z' is 4 as shownLOOP COUNTCOUNT...

ZExpo.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking whether my Bluepill is real or fake?

I bought Bluepill devboards from two different sellers, paying extra to hopefully receive genuine STM chips. When I use the Bluepill Diagnostics Tool written by Terry Porter, the tool reports passing on all counts except for one:Declared flash not 65...

SSmit.5 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader entry on STM32G07x

Hi all, I'm experiencing a strange issue where every once in a while I am unable to enter bootloader on the STM32G0. I have the option bits set correctly and have a hardware push button connected to both nRst and Boot0. I can normally hold the Boot0 ...

Konami by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why do we have to clear Deep Sleep bit after wake up?

Hi everyone,Is anyone can explain the SLEEPDEEP bit from SCB->SCR with more information than the pm0214 stm32 cortex-m4 reference manual?Controls whether the processor uses sleep or deep sleep as its low power mode: 0=Sleep, 1=Deep SleepWhat i want t...

jfcote by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32g070cbt6 bootloader; jump to app

Hello everybody, I am developing a bootloader that is currently writing to flash, but I am not being able to jump to the written blocks.The bootloader runs from 0x8000000. Built with arduino_stm32.App starts at 0x8009000.I can test the app with the l...

MBarb.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM DMA settings

Hi there, i am using STM32F401RE development board and using PWM generation using DMA. I am following register level programming approach and here the issue lies in the DMA settings. Like if I set my PSIZE and MSIZE to 32-bit long and also if my data...

DJ1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

NUCLEO-H743ZI2, Unknown USB Device

 Hello,I'm attempting to set up the CN13 USB port as a Virtual COM Port (VCP) for transferring data to LabVIEW. Unfortunately, I'm encountering an error message that reads "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)." I've already installe...

image_2023_09_26T13_36_43_009Z.png image_2023_09_26T13_36_43_009Z.png
Labels