STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H725ZGT6 hangs after programming

Hello friends, i have the following setup:STM32H725ZGT6 on a selfmade board. STM32 CubeMX (default program with HSI clock and without any other peripherals). Keil µVision 5.23ULINK2 Debugger problem:I can program the controller ("verify successfull" ...

NucleoBoard_STLINK2.png
TimK1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32U5 wakeup from stop mode with LPUART

Hello.I'm trying to wakeup the STM32U5 controller (U575ZI Nucleo board) when a byte is received using the LPUART.I'm using the LSE clock for the LPUART. Without entering the stop mode, the LPUART interrupt is triggered whenever a byte is received. Th...

0693W00000WJbwhQAD.png
andreas23 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

FX_IO_ERROR - LX_SYSTEM_INVALID_BLOCK

Hello,  I am trying to install FileX + LevelX in an stm32h7 microcontroller using a nor custom driver. I do have in my hardware an AT45DB641 NOR memory. I am working it as an stand alone and also with fault tolerant enable. My flash chip does have 40...

urbito by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB-C Power Delivery Sniffer with Nucleo-L152RE

Hello, Is there an option to use with Nucleo-L152RE as Power Delivery CC line sniffer and decoder?As far as I know to allow to sniffer cc line protocol it should have the ability to use Manchester decoder.Thanks,

RNYL by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA RX complete interrupt sometimes not called in STM32L4

Hi everyone, I've done these steps before on STM32F0, STM32F1 and STM32F4 microcontrollers to detect when a circular DMA buffer for UART "wraps" (The counter finishes with the array and starts from the beginning again) with complete successActivated ...

IJoe.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer update generation delay

Hello,I am verifying timer functionality on an STM32F303K8 Nucleo development board. After generating an update event, the counter register does not update immediately - in downcounting mode, it takes several nops for the counter to read the same as ...

bsakas by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to dynamically reassign the pin?

Originally, I configured PB6 to work with OneWire using DMA! However, after some time, I need to use the same pin for operating an LED!Below are the steps to reset the pin settings to default.1. Stopping all processes associated with using DMA on pin...

DK.7 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels