STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to install stm32 vcp dirver silently, win8,7?

Hi All,I would like to install stm32 vcp dirver (version 1.5.0) silently, without asking any user interaction. I tried to start VCP_V1.5.0_Setup_W8_x64_64bits.exe with \S switch, in this case the installer is started, but it does not finish the proc....

GSzen.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get correct data from MAX31865 SPI bus

Has anybody worked with MAX31865 PT100 sensor chip. I have a module with that chip on a STM32F746 board and SPI bus gives me only zeros. Local loop MOSI->MISO works. The chip doesn't look very complicated but I get nothing out off it. The module has ...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Confusion with the DBGMCU_IDCODE register.

In our product we will be placing one of 3 different processors. I have developed code to determine this by evaluating the registers for the peripherals, but I'm wondering if there is another way.I've been looking at the DBGMCU_IDCODE register. And o...

mreed by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART Problem after Flash write

Hi!I'm working in a project that uses flash memory to store calibration data. At the first power on (before writing data in flash) everything works fine. After calibration, if I turn off the board and turn on again, my USART2 stops working (only send...

RBall.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H735 SDMMC Error FR_NO_FILESYS

I'm having trouble getting the on board SD card reader working properly. The board is the STM32H735G discovery kit. When attempting to mount the disc it comes back with error FR_NO_FILESYSTEM. A closer investigation shows that when reading the first ...

HSamm.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN programming question

Hi !I'm new in the STM32 world ! So, sorry if my questions are stupid. I work on CAN with the example : FDCAN Classic Frame Networking.I want to know if in this example that I modified slightly, HAL_FDCAN_AddMessageToTxFifoQ(&hfdcan1, &TxHeader, TxDa...

KMiko.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to receive the data from SIM39EA Gps module?

I'm interfacing stm32f series microcontroller and SIM39EA gps module Thruogh terminal im getting this data but not valid data. /**************************************/$GPGSA,A,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*1E$GPGSV,1,1,04,13,,,26,05,,,21,12,,,19,02,,,19*7C$GPRM...

MVENN.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels