STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bug in HAL_ADCEx_Calibration_Start

The function using ADC_CALIBRATION_TIMEOUT. This timeout is defines as:/* Fixed timeout value for ADC calibration. */ /* Values defined to be higher than worst cases: low clock frequency, */ /* maximum presca...

Flash Loader STM32H750

HI,I'm trying to create a Flash loader for ST-Link Utility or Cube-Programmer for STM32H750.I have successfully made the STM32F7 flash loaders, while with the STM32H7 I have the following problem:17:36:19 : Connected via SWD.17:36:19 : SWD Frequency ...

GGatt by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Solved] STM32H743 SAI DMA Receiving only '0's

Hey,I configured the stm32h743 to transfer data with sai2 and read the same data with sai1. Sai2 is in IT mode and works fine (checked it with a logic analyzer).The SAI2 is totally working in IT mode, but when I put it in DMA mode i only receive 0's....

Resolved! STM32H743I-EVAL FDCAN can not receive

Posted on August 17, 2017 at 13:48Hello,    I tried the example 'FDCAN_Com_polling' on STM32H743I-EVAL, it worked like it should be.Then I separated the example code into TX part and RX part, made one of my STM32H743I-EVAL board as TX and another as...

STM32H753I-EVAL board avaibility

I am looking for a STM32H753 evaluation board, this kind of board seems to be unvailable either on the ST site or the distributor site . Do you have some informations about this kind of evaluation board ? Where / when can I buy a STM32H753 evaluation...

YROSS by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels