STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H743 - ADC reading higher value

I have connected a sensor in differential mode to the ADC in stm32H743zi. On running the example code provided in CubeMX repository I am able to read the correct value of the sensor. But on replicating it in my application I am not able to read the c...

SR K by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI EOT interrupt triggered right after SPI enable

Hello,I do some SPI communication, which in general works fine, now I want to get an interrupt at the end of transmission. I use only TxFifo, so TSIZE is left 0. It works fine to load some data into TxFifo via TXDR. Now I enabled SPI interrupt and se...

H743 SPI slave receive not working in circular DMA mode

I try to make two H743 boards communicate each other. The master board sends a chunk (~300Bytes) unregularly and the slave board shall receive it and write it to memory via DMA. Interrupt mode working correctly.DMA Normal mode working correctly.DMA C...

CKosa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with I2C, don't receive ACK

Hey guysI'm using a STM32H743ZIT6 on a Nucleo-144 Dev Board and want to communicate with a BME280 Sensor.For this I'm using a library recommended by somebody else and when I begin the I2C transmission the chip sends the correct address, however, the ...

NC??l by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External SRAM issue

Hello,I hope someone can help with this riddle.We just started working with our custom board, based on stm32h743 (untill now we worked with eval stm32h743-eval board).The internal memories, GPIOs and other interfaces works OK, but we have the followi...

ranran by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where and how are some SYSCFG registers stored?

Hello,I read ref manual part about SYSCFG (STM32H7 in my case). There are some regs that have an undefined reset value and the meaning of the regs is so that the contents is important at HW reset (BOOT_ADDx, BANK_SWAP). These regs are marked read onl...

Labels