STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

PC Testing equipment for STM32 boards.

I would like to test STM32F4/L4/H7 based boards with emulated testing software on a PC.I need to test all standard serial communication protocols along with injecting external PPS or interrupt.I need an PCI or USB adaptors or cards, and a software AP...

deckhard by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! portability between different Cortex-M processors

I have a big project i wrote on stm32F030R8 board, which has M0 processor.However I wat to move the project to another board with M3 processor, Does my code will work ? Or because this is a new board with a diffrent processor, I will need to amendmen...

YShko.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H757XI

Hi! Is there any chance that STM32H757XI will appear at the market with reasonable delivery time? The best result I've found is 48 weeks

Ahov90 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this the right way to "shut down" a 32F417?

I am implementing a data save procedure when power fail is detected and want to shut down as much stuff as possible to give myself the most time to copy some data into FLASH.Shutting down the CPU has many modes which are quite complicated. I have bee...

PHolt.1 by Senior III
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC1 data format? Nucleo-u575 board

Hi everybody! Could please someone enlighten me on the data output format of the ADC1, on regular channels without oversampling, everything is set to default values? Just enabled one channel and converted it. The thing is, I use 2.5v internal referen...

Skfir by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 SDMMC Removal and reinsertion crashes

Hi,I'm having some issues regarding removing and reinserting an SD card on the STM32H722 using the provided HAL. I'm not doing anything special (no DMA, no interrupt). Just using the provided SDMMC1 and FATFS. First, I noticed that the library won't ...

SHewi.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_UART_Transmit BUG???

When using HAL_UART_Transmit you normally give a timeout.If Transmission time exceeds Timeout the function exits with HAL_TIMEOUT.There're two issues with this approach:1) Timeout should be retriggerable i.e. if I transmit 20 bytes @ 9600Baud an put ...

MVill.6 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels