STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Toggle led using external interrupt from push button

I want to toggle a led when an external interrupt happened. But I could not. That's my code using keil mdk for stm32f103c8t6 Any help, please?   #include "stm32f10x.h" void GPIO_Config (void) { RCC->APB2ENR |= (1<<2); // Enable GPIOA clock GPIOA-...

NNana.1 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to config the FIFO Threshold of OCTOSPI

According to my understanding, I can read/write data directly through the "DR" register. Why do I have to set the FIFO Threshold value? How to use the FIFO correctly during the reading and writing procedure?  And another question is that How to set ...

0693W00000WKyrJQAT.jpg
rsun.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI receive

SPI receive funtion not working correctly. Only one time is working, where is my mistake ?thanks void SPITransReceive(SPI_TypeDef* SPIx,uint8_t data,uint8_t *pbuff,uint8_t dataSize){ while(dataSize > 0){  while((SPIx->SR & SPI_I2S_FLAG_TXE) == R...

hdemi.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels