STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32G4 Timer Update Triggered ADC Conversions Issue

Hi ;I'm trying to configure the ADC1 and ADC2 modules to get them triggered via tim1_trgo2 for a dual simultaneous regular conversion start but no success until now .Before I tried to do this I verified that I can succesfully trigger these modules ov...

BG1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

AIS2DW12 and SMT32L0 high current

Hello everyone,board consume too much energy when the acc wakeup and start to measure the tilt.in Stop Mode : 5 uAin Wake up : 280 uAMCU setting for INT pin belong to acc : No pull up-down and rising-edge triggerfor CS pin push-pull and no pull up-do...

Zek_De by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L4A6 config WKUP pin to low level trigger fail

Hi all,​I wan to use WKUP pin exit standby​ mode for low level trigger.I set WKUP pin with low level polarity in HAL_PWR_EnableWakeUpPin() function and pull-up WKUP pin.but the MCU alway wake-up when enter standby mode.​When set ​WKUP pin with high l...

WWU.807 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

External crystal not oscillating

Hello,I have custom board. I am working on STM32H7 controller. We use the external crystal of 25Mhz. But when we use that external oscillator using the HSE ,it doesn't provide the clock to controller. Why these happening. Can you please help me

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos