STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Specific ARR value interrupt

Hi,I am usinfg STM32F0 and TIM1(16 bit) , ARR value has to be 0xFFFF and I want to generete interrupt for specific ARR value etc(when ARR is 32500). My project is very complicated. What is the best way to do this ?

hdemi.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SWV doesn't display the right information

Hi!! To test how the SWV data trace timeline graph works, I have a simple application where I increment by 1 a variable called count. Very basic. In debug mode, I see count increasing correctly in the live expressions window. while(1){ count++; HAL_D...

0693W00000Y7pzUQAR.png
mdiro by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Detailed document about memory mapping of stm32

I wish to know the external memory address(0x60000000 - 0x7fffffff) partitions. And I wish to learn more about memory mapping. So, if there anyone find the detailed document about memory mapping, please share it with me.

SivM by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to r/w data on flash via spi/qspi?

I want to read and write data from Flash via spi. I try some tutorial, He tell me to config and use some library.I do it but it don't work. MCU:STM32L496ZGT6Flash: S25FL128LAGMFB010

JThas.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRGO Timer1 to ITR0 Timer 15? Nucleo-L476

I am trying to Trigger timer 15 from timer 1....Yellow in scope pic shows timer 1 output to be used as gated trigger... I am trying to get PWM gated out of Timer 15....Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong in the code bcz I get no PWM out of PA2?...

0693W00000Y7RgOQAV.jpg
SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos