STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

GPIO toggle in interrupt timer

I'm trying to create a Synchronous communication using a timer and GPIO.I can toggle a pin-up to 1Mhz inside the main function, but if I try to toggle gpio inside the timer interrupt handler, the max toggle speed is around 300khz. Is there a reason f...

Resolved! ADC DMA not restarting after exiting STOP mode

Hello!I have my ADC DMA setup so that Timer 1 will trigger a conversion with a specific frequency. Both DMA continuous requests and Continuous conversions are disabled. DMA is set to Normal mode.When the buffer is full and HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback is...

BZhou.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing File STM32G070 on Keil

uVision V5.38.0.0 Trying to compile first program for STM32G0 and don't even get to the real compilation errors yet.Single file except for includes:#include "stm32g070xx.h"#include "stm32g0xx_hal.h"The warning and error are:ERNode_G070.c(61): warning...

DRobe.4 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels