STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32U575 update FreeRTOS

Hello,I am working with the STM32U575 with FreeRTOS running on the STM32. Is there a way that I can plugin a usb drive to update the firmware on the STM32U575 with modifications of the code? Kind regards

T.Die by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External Flash erase half size

HiI have develop a custom board wit stm32F799 cpu, there is External Quad flash model MT25QL128ABB1ESE 128Mbit 16Mbyte.My problem thar the falsh erase only half size, the address in memory map shall be 0x90000000 to 0x90FFFFFF but the erase work unti...

PZamb.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Undesired behaviour from HAL SPI DMA Slave

For some reason HAL_SPI_STATE remains busy forever after executing HAL_SPI_Receive_DMA. This happen for the SPI slave of SPI #2 of the STM32H745XI board. The problem goes away when I change the SPI mode from slave to master, but that's not a proper w...

STM32F103 noise at ADC pin on MCU side

Hi,I am trying to interface a signal with one of the ADC pins of the STM32F103 MCU. When the signal was scoped using an oscilloscope, it was seen that a noise component was added to the original signal from the MCU side. I have attached images of the...

Original signal before ADC stage.PNG Signal at ADC pin.PNG MCU ADC pin with any connection.PNG
NBula.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

How to enable ADC continuous mode with DMA?

Hello community,I try to configure the ADC in continuous mode so it writes the converted values via DMA continuously into a memory address in background without triggering via software. It should be possible with : ContinuousConvMode = ENABLE and Ext...

CKosa by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! STM32H563 hard fault in low level init.

Hello All.I wrote a  simple code, which is supposed to start on reset address, check the availability of an application on the higher  application address and jump to it. I am using IAR9.32. The code works if loaded using STLINK but gets into hard fa...

baranovus by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5x flash expansion

Hello,I’m wondering if there is a solution to expand the flash memory of the STM32WLEx. I have noticed that the microcontroller do not the Quad-SPI interface. Is there any other possibility to see the external memory as memory mapped?Any suggestion i...

frnt by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels