STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Distorted measurement ADC

Hi,on STM32F303 I use ADC with DMA (12 bit), I measure signals on 3 channels + Vrefin.The input signal is pure sine wave 50 Hz (I can see it on scope). But when I measure it with ADC, so there is distored sine wave, I tried to change SAMPLING TIME, a...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDLA9QAO.png
JR2963 by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable on-board temperature sensor on STM32G491

On STM32G491 (and family) MCUs the on-board temperature sensor can be read by ADC1 or ADC5 to provide junction temperature.RM0440 Rev 7 informs us:In order to read the temperature sensor we must "wake" it from power-down mode by setting the VSENSESEL...

JBend.6 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger HRTIM capture via SW (i.e. EXTI event)

I use the HAL to setup multiple HRTIM timers on a STM32G4 and I would like to trigger a simultaneous capture across them using software (the reasons for this are complex but it needs to be a simultaneous capture).Currently I have a GPIO output pin lo...

Hi, I've purchased an STM32H723ZG Nucleo Board to evaluate and test the potential of the onboard DAC. The max sampling time for the STM32H72x with the max bus speed at 137.5MHz is 51.1Msps as described in the AN4566 but I can't reach them.

I'm trying to generate a 1.2 MHz sine burst using the DAC, DMA and Timers. Everything works fine but only up to 200-250KHz then increasing the frequency the amplitude begins to decrease.Moreover I've managed to reach about 25Msps and it seems impossi...

MZ.NG by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H747IGT6 Flash read leading to hardfault

Hi,We have written the data in Flash Bank 2 sector 7 successfully. Power cycled the board and trying to read the stored data from Flash Bank 2 sector 7 and found Hadrdfault error at 64th byte.-> The data stored in the form of char.-> Using HAL librar...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDOhuQAG.png
SH.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels