STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Debugging software in bank2 with dual bank device.

Hello,I'd like to know if there's a way to debug a software running in bank2 of a dual bank flash device, in my case a STM32L476, having the FB_MODE bit set in SYSCTL->MEMRMP register. This would greatly ease tuning the algorithm for flash management...

VBess.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103CBU6 HAL_Init Hangsup or STM32CubeIDE?

Hello,I am not really new, but i have a courious problem.I have a STM32F103CBU6 device (new), and started a new C++ Project with STM32CubeIDE 1.13.2 and the STM32Cube FW_F1 V1.8.5 firmware package.I have a external crystal for both (HSE + LSE) and is...

Screenshot 2023-10-27 082114.png
Sany by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U575 Reference not working?

I'm using an STM32U575 chip with a couple of it's peripherals. I'm trying to get the ADC1 working. It's currently sampling a few pins, but when I read the data, it seems to always be 4095 (max value). Looking into it further, the VREF+ pin is sitting...

sethkaz by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 POWER without LDO

I have designed a board based on STM32H743VGT6. This package doesn't have LDO PIN. Which item in CUBEMX i have to choose for power supply? Do I have to connect voltage to VCAP pins?

Mozh by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Web UI on STM32

HeyI want to make a product with WEB UI . My goal is product that will connect to my internal network and I want to be able open a browser on my computer and write the IP of the product, I will connect to its web page and I can control it.I would app...

TOsso.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels