STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to use an expansion MEM board

I want to use an expansion MEM board and I followed this article: https://stcommunity.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus/how-to-install-and-import-an-x-cube-expansion-package-with/ta-p/49853 .The problem is when I generated the code and tried to build the project,...

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png
JSanc.7 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to re-fetch the RTC value after power restored

Hi allI working on the RTC on the STM32U585 with battery backup, after the date/time been set and running i want to re-fetch these values once the device restores the main power or happens even after reset (with main power), As i have a batterybackup...

meghasb by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

What is the conversion time for a single ADC channel

I’m using  STM32L433RCT6TR, the ADC conversion time mentioned is 0.185uS to 8.1625uS in the data sheet. Is this the time taken by individual ADC channel or the entire 16 ADC channels. What will be the maximum input signal frequency which I can give i...

Examples in STMCUBE IDE 1.12.1

This my first time here and using STM32 MCUs.I am wondering how locate the examples in this STMCUBE IDE version,I would need them for Nucleo L063RZThanks.

AMV by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

system header deterioration bug ...

I recently struggled with the SPI peripheral of the stm32c031, the reference manual is somewhat veiled on occasions.Anyway, taking a closer look at the relevant system header part, I saw this : * @file stm32c031xx.h * @author MCD Application T...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000blENLQA2.png
Ozone by Lead
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cleaning after reflow: STM32L151VC6 UFBGA100 package

Hallo, I have a question for the STM32L151 in the UFGBA100 package.There is a technical note  for the WLCSP-package existing (TN1163). In this note it is not recommended to clean the WLCSP package and also apply no ultrasonic cleaning methods.We are ...

geigerm by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos