STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Placing variables in dedicated part of memory.

Hi  I'm using a STM32L433 in a battery application, and running in Stop mode. I want to keep some variables in RAM2 so their values are not lost when the processor is woken up.I managed to get it working as follows. I created a block in the linker fi...

Resolved! NUCLEO-H723ZG I2S with PI-mod i2s stereo codec

Hey everyoneI was successfully running i2s on the stm m4 cores but trying to make the jump to h7 and running into a issue. Using the same code and the DMA triggers but no code is being loaded in the rx buffer. Not sure the tx buffer is being sent out...

Resolved! STM32G030K6T6 fails to respond to bootloader I2C

Have STM32G030K6T6 system that in bootloader mode fails to respond to I2C.Am asserting BOOT0 pin 25, negating NRST pin 6, wait 500ms, asserting NRST pin 6, wait three seconds, then attempt to send MCU erase packet to I2C1 device address 0x57 but get ...

stm32L073 Flashing

I am using STM32L073RZI MCU on a custom PCB design. I am looking for a board that flashes the chip before I place it on the PCB.  I checked st.com website and I didn't see any product to flash the chip. Is there any board to flash the firmware onto t...

oucler by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

STEVAL-ESC001V1 CAN interface

I am looking for information regarding the CAN interface on the STEVAL-ESC001v1 board. In the features of the device it lists CAN as a feature but the documentation does not provide additional information on how exactly the CAN interface can be used ...

High Current on Nucleo H745ZI-Q in Standby Mode

Hello all,I am evaluating the STM32H745 for an application which requires very low power. I am using the Nucleo H745ZI-Q for this evaluation and STM example code I downloaded. The datasheet for the STM32H745 indicates that I should expect to see a cu...

USART1 interrupt handler not called

Hello,first, I'm new to STM32 Nucleo MCUs, so if I am asking something that is well-known in documentation of Nucelo boards please advise me to correct documentation.I have a project using a STM32 L432KC that gets serial data from another MCU and sen...

lorky by Associate
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB INETRFACE OSCILLATOR

Hi , I am using STM32L072CBT6 for my project and I need USB interface. Is there any option to drive USB using HSI_RC ? Also we are using STANDBY_WITH_RTC for low power mode. Is there any way to wake up the system from low power mode using USB ?

How to use flash memory as a EEPROM in STM32G071CBT6

Hello! I'm using the STM32G071CBT6 controller for my project. I need to store certain values in EEPROM for my project, but unfortunately, this controller doesn't have built-in EEPROM functionality. Despite this limitation, I'm determined to find a so...

suriya by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels