STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32 series PWM out logic level at reset and pause state

I am using STM32F103RCTx and STM32CubeIDE for developing a small application.I am tuning a vacuum pump DC motor using PWM signal with TIM1 CHANNEL_1. But I hit a small problem when I start debug the board. The motor is running from the time the IDE s...

NEdom1_0-1698624497618.png
NEdom.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change pins from gpio to uart

Hi everyone!, in my prototype  i need some low and high pulse before sending uart datas.. How can i do this? I have already tried using HAL_GPIO_Write and HAL_DELAY and it is not worked.I need an advice for it.Thanks.

HAL_FLASHEx_Erase HardFault_Handler STM32G030K8

Hello,I have developed an application that saves accelerometer data when a machine starts up. This data is stored in the last page of the controller's memory (page 31).I'm encountering a HardFault exception that occurs intermittently, roughly 1 in 20...

image.png
sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 18 replies
  • 6 kudos

Ethernet on custom board with STM32H730

I have a custom board with an STM32H730 and a LAN8710A PHY, operated in RMII mode.  The board is a new design, based on an older board but with some differences (the older board has an STM32H750).  My short-term goal is to prove out the hardware -- a...

DanS by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! UART Receive issue

Hello,I'm struggling with a really strange issue. I'm trying to make UART RX working on a STM32G4 custom board.I've followed the UART Interrupt tutorial. (https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Getting_started_with_UART)I've tested it with Nucleo-G431RB a...

EtienneLJ by Associate III
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C_DR register wont be cleared

I'm using stm32f103c8 and PCA9685 devices. I'm trying to send data to PCA9685 via I2C bus. I send data using I2C_DR register. But when i write a data to I2C_DR register it sticks to it. After the data is send thee I2C_DR register should be cleared bu...

Clyde_Xander_0-1698781436153.png

MDF and ADF: input data from RAM

Is it possible to use the awesome MDF and/or ADF on STM32U5 with input data from RAM? I have not found any configuration for BSMX for this. One use case is an high performance external delta-sigma-demodulator (ADC) on SPI with proprietary data format...

FB1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C stopped working after STM32F411CEU6 is reset

Hi, I've been working with my STM32F411CEU6. I connect my STM with BNO055 IMU sensor that use I2C as its communication protocol. Every time I press the reset button, the program should've start from the beginning, but in my case, that doesn't seem to...

WRama.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Low Power Run mode (LPR) frequency and power consumption

I have a few questions about how the LPR works.First off, the RM says "Low-power run mode: This mode is achieved when the system clock frequency isreduced below 2 MHz."1. What is meant by system clock here? SYSCLK or core clock (HCLK)? As far as I ca...

AYash.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels