STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error with ST Developper Cloud AI

Hello,The ST developper cloud website returns an error message when downloading the CubeIde project, and only on large neural networks. The error seems to be due to the api (https://stm32ai-cs.st.com/api/8.0.1/project/) returning a Gateway timeout 50...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDVBgQAO.png
R.SOLER by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB initialization for NUCLEO-H723ZG board

Hi,I have a problem when I try to use the USB-HS, in FS mode without ULPI, on the NUCLEO-H723ZG board. In HAL_PCD_MspInit() function for H7,  the pins are not initialized. And the USB doesn't work.But in the .IOC file, the USB_OTG_HS_DP and USB_OTG_H...

MonkEastman_0-1691469871934.png MonkEastman_1-1691469988386.png MonkEastman_2-1691470140430.png

Resolved! LOW POWER MODE

please help me to solve this .My prototype is going to stand by but never waking up.I have used WKUP4 how i can assign interrupts for this .void Enter_sleep(void) { //enable PWR control clock __HAL_RCC_PWR_CLK_ENABLE(); // Set SLEEPDEEP bit of C...

meena by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H747I-DISCO USART issue

When i want to init uart8static void MX_USART8_UART_Init1(void){huart8.Instance = UART8;huart8.Init.BaudRate = 115200;huart8.Init.WordLength = UART_WORDLENGTH_8B;huart8.Init.StopBits = UART_STOPBITS_1;huart8.Init.Parity = UART_PARITY_NONE;huart8.Init...

wjian.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Murata SCA3300_d01 sensor SPI_DMA communication

I am using NUCLEO-L4R5ZI MCU to communicate with Murata SCA3300 sensor. As an initial step I am trying to read WHOAMI to check weather SPI communication is established. According to data sheet of the sensor returned value should be 51h but I am getti...

shub by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-Link/V3 MINIE / V3 Mods UART flash

I have a question for you. The STM32 F303 processor can be programmed using the UART interface. I have ST-Link/V3 MINIE and V3-Mods and I'm trying to flash the processor using UART (I know it's possible via SWD but I absolutely need UART) After conne...

yaawl by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Motorola 1D Barcode Scanner using USB Host HID

In one of my projects I'm using USB Host with STM32F407, It's working fine for both keyboard and mouse but while using Motorola Barcode scanner i face some issue related to USB host ID as it keeps on changing. It will connect with " HID_Device " Id, ...

Labels