STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

G431KB abnormal current consumption

Suddenly the CPU has started to absorb 160 mA. At the beginning, when I started using it, it was 30 mA. I cannot understand the reason. No hardware modification has been operated. Has anybody experienced anything like this? Thanks in advance.@apoggia...

gigikw by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L471RGT6 32 bit SPI

Hi is it possible to communicate 32 bit data over the SPI bus? Using IOC to set up the SPI port 2 , I seem to be limited to 16 bits.Thanks a lot  Richard  

rwils.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0 Discovery board

Hi,   I am new to work on STM32F0RB discovery board to get update the FW through UART/USB port. If any one have the idea to work on this please give me the solution.   Thanks, Shashi Shekhar

Resolved! STM32H723VG using Timer outputs as GPIO Output

Hi community!I have a STM32H723VG and I use Timer1 on that device to generate complementary PWM Outputs (Chx + ChxN) on channel 1-3 plus a 1-channel PWM on Channel 4. When the PWM is not needed, I have to set the output pins of the timer either high ...

CBerg by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32C011 System/Open Bootloader

Hello,I'm using an STM32C011 for a product we are developing, and I want to use ST's default System/OpenBootloader (via UART) that the virgin chips have on board. That way in production we don't have to download our custom bootloader, and we'll use t...

starivore by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 5 kudos

32H563Zi can't work in VDD=1.8V?

Hi, Sir: Currently using H563ZI (MB1404C) to develop programs.When VDD=3.3V, MCU works normallyWhen VDD=1.8V, the MCU functions abnormally (USB function fail), but the specification indicates that it can support VDD=1.8V. Where should I set this on t...

CRS SYNC setup with LSE and CubeMX puzzle

I try to setup CRS SYNC setup with LSE using the latest CubeMX.It appears that when CRS SYNC with Source LSE is selected, LSE does not get initialized unless RTC is active as well and its clock source is set to LSE. E.g crystal drive level option doe...

RCC-A.png RCC-B.png RCC-C.png
TDJ by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels