STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I'm out before I even really got started...

Hopefully someone at STE cares enough to take this honest feedback on board...My project had to move from atmel to something with more performance.  I settled on STM32.The experience has been terrible due to sub-optimal documentation from STE, relyin...

Is HAL_I2C_GetState() required in polling IO mode?

I am using the HAL library with an STM32L07xx processor. To keep things simple, I have implemented master transfers on the I2C bus in the polling IO mode. Most of the time it seems to work, however once in a while a master transmit seems to get lost....

DavePfz by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generated PWM resolution

Hi,I am new to STM32 devices. I have a STM32F407 Discovery 1 board.I wanted to generate a 1 KHZ signal with a 50% duty cycle.The timer clock is configured to 84 MHZI am using TIM3 on channel 4. The prescaler is 210 and the counter period is 400 =>840...

2.png 1.png PXL_20231013_173821654.jpg
BAW by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4 FreeRTOS vs Bare metal performance

Hi, I have an STM32L4x6 processor.I'm reading data using ADC and DMA, and after the HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback, I process the data with a Fast Fourier Transform. Originally, in bare-metal, I had a flag in the main loop, and when the interrupt occurred,...

lorant124 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4: SD Card as the USB Mass Storage Drive

Posted on December 15, 2014 at 22:02I'm working on a project that has an on-board SD card and a USB port. I'd like to figure out how to connect the SD card to the USB as a mass storage device. Does anyone have any experience doing this and can provi...

rory by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM1_CH2 breaks down

Hi ST Team,We have an issue concerning a PWM generation.We have a MCU : STM32F303 driving directly the LM25101 driver from Texas instrument with no limiting resistor or other protection on it.The PWM drives two mosfet legs with 2 mosfet configured as...

etour.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 low power standby with 5 wakeup sources?

I would like to build a 5-button remote (RF 868 Mhz) and was thinking of using the STM32G031F6(The RF is provided using an external chip, similar to Si4455)However the STM32G031F6 has only 4 x SYS_WAKEUP pins.Is there anyway to wake up from standby u...

KMill by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unit Testing in STM32 cube IDE

Hi I need to start unit testing for a STM32 project in C how can I start a the testing, Can any one send some reference for STM32 cube IDE based Unit Testing method

AKHIL6 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels