STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Fan Out of single SPI interface in STM32F745IG

Hello Community!,I am working on STM32F745IG, where i am interfacing 24 SPI slaves to STM32F745IG MCU. Please let me know how many slaves can be connected to single SPI interface in STM32F745IG?. I looked into datasheet, I couldn't able to find. Than...

Resolved! STM32F4 using CCM data RAM for STACK and HEAP

Hi, I have STM32F407VET6 which has such memory layout.As I understand CCM data RAM is unused by default and just waits to be used? So can I move STACK and HEAP to it? How do I move it? (I did not find defined STACK address anywhere in KEIL project)Is...

0693W00000YA0E4QAL.png
JBond.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

NUCLEO-F767ZI mounting

Hi, We are developing a baseboard for the NUCLEO-F767ZI and use the ZIO connectors. Right beneath CN9, CN8, CN10 and CN7, there are mounting holes , that we want to use to make a robust mounting for industrial use. But the holes are very near and nor...

NUCLEO767-1.png
AAA by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm using STML4R9ZI MCU and TouchFGX framework to implement my UI application. I have used 4' display, therefore required framebuffer size is 480 * 272. So question is how we can use the RAM3 section to hold framebuffer?

This MCU is having 3 RAM sections: RAM : 640KB,RAM2: 64KB,RAM3: 384KBI have modified my linker script(attached here) but don't know why the framebuffer is stored in RAM as well RAM3 section as per below snap? Linker script: STM32L4R9AIIX_FLASH.zipFol...

0693W00000Y91nmQAB.png

Resolved! STM32H743 CANBus TX Timing

Hi all, I have what's probably a niche problem but a problem (seemingly) nonetheless. I'm making a CANBus application that I'd like to use DAR (Disable Auto-Retransmit) mode for. I'm running into an issue where, after a certain amount of time while t...

joh06937 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels