STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN Errors

Hi All,I have written a baremetal program for CAN Tx and Rx for the board STM32f103C8T6.The normal tx and rx function are working fine , next i have to simulate errors to see how the can system i have written works/performs.I have some ideas but am n...

Resolved! Specify option bits in source code file

I am about to release firmware to production and would like to include the proper options bits in the firmware so that production can simply program the .elf file at the same time as updating the option bits.  I realize that there are several option ...

STM32L4R9 Octo SPI PSRAM

Hi,We have build a custom board based on the STM32L4R9I-EVAL, On our board we also used PSRAM IS66WVH8M8ALL-100We are facing a problems using this  PSRAM and we saw in the following forum discussions that it's a known issue and that the STM32L4R9 Doe...

YossefZ by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! X-Code Audio Problem

Hi,I am using the Stm32f446RC MCU model for a sound application. I am using the X-Cube Audio library (STM32CubeExpansion_Audio_V1.1.1), which claims to support F4 and F7 versions. I want to control the audio levels using the SVC app, but when I call ...

Bills by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC and TIMer callbacks

Hi Can anyone help me understand the difference betweena) writing control loop and obtaining ADC values in HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback with ADC ISRsinstead ofb) writing control loop and obtaining ADC values in HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback using TIMER I...

VidhiPa by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduce Bluetooth_LE size

I'm looking to reduce the flash size of my projectI saw that the BLE takes a lot of space.I'm already using the custom_ble_stack_conf.h where I enabled only the SECURE_CONNECTIONS_ENABLEDAre there any other steps I can take to reduce the size?Thanks

vly.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels