STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Can DMA trigger MDMA block transfer (linked list)

Hi All,I have a program that is supposed to transfer data from the integrated ADC on STM32H723 to the D1 RAM. I am using DMA for this, but the problem is that the DMA buffer is limited to 64KB, where I need around 200-250 KB buffer size. Here I am th...

elso by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! hsi_ck should be hsi_ker_ck in the reference manual (0481)

In RM 0481 (STM32H563/H573) Rev 1, on page 444, Figure 48. Clock tree, HSI RC 64 MHz output is written as HSI (hsi_ck), whereas LSI and HSI48 outputs are named as lsi_ker_ck and hsi48_ker_ck. Since there is also a HSIDIV, and it is documented correct...

mete by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! ADC_Chanels_in_HAL

Hi to all!  I connected all channels to possible pins in my ADC.  How I can use the HAL functions to select a separate channel and read the value from it?  Has anyone faced these issues?  I will be grateful for the answer!

Jump to Bootloader to UART Programming - Timeout error

Hi, I need to create a system for which it is possible to update the firmware remotely.My system communicates with a serial port (RS422) with a PC, and through this serial I would also like to update the firmware. Obviously without moving the BOOT0 p...

FMass.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM3210E-EVAL won't receive UART

Hello, I'm building a communication between two devices an Arduino Mega 2560 and STM3210E-EVAL. For the communication I need to use RS232. In between the two devices I use the MAX232. I got it working one way where the STM32 sends 1 byte to the Ardui...

Smdeint by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I almost dont want to ask the question...

Hello.I may be on a fools errand here. I have a STM32U5A9J-DK kit obtained by work, for work. I work for a medical devices company and I get to decide what hardware is used in one of our main medical telestration products. I have endless hardware exp...

Z8000 by Associate
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos

flash related issues of STM32F103 series

When using the STM32F103 series, it is occasionally found that the content of some flash addresses will be automatically written as 0xFF when powering on.and sometimes it's written as 0x00.I want to know why does this happen? or under what circumstan...

liuxc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4A6 GPIO PC8 pin can't be pulled to low

Hi,i Pin PC8 is configured as GPIO,  but unfortuately, after execute following codesHAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOC, GPIO_PIN_8, GPIO_PIN_SET) andHAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOC, GPIO_PIN_8, GPIO_PIN_RESET) , the pin status didn't change, always keeps in High status...

Owenlu by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels