STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 Dual supply concept?

I have an application where in "run" mode alot of current is needed at 3V3, so there is no way around a 3V3 switching regulator in the circuit. In the sleep mode, i don't need any pheriperal power, the main switching regulator would be turned complet...

JOF by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAILED to reset/halt the target MCU

when i connect my nucloe f411re with usb, there is a 32kb mass storage. Also st-link utility program doesn't erase chip it error and says "cannot connect the target" but it perform firmware uptade successfuly.how can i reset the board? some people re...

Oladi by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should SSM be 0 or 1 when using SSOE=1?

According to reference manual section 49.4.7 (Slave select (SS) pin management), “Hardware SS management (SSM = 0): in this case, there are two possible configurations … SS output enable (SSOE = 1)�?.​However, according to reference manual section 49...

CHead by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I use my MPU5060 on STM32L432?

I found only a way to read MPU5060's values with STM32F :(I tried it on my STM32L but it seems that the suggested libraries are not compatible with STM32L.Can you help me please ?

abj by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Example of CAN RTR response message setup

I have the CAN functioning properly on the STM32F413 using Interrupts for Tx and Rx. I now want to add a response to an RTR message using the STM hardware only. I read the Ref Manual CAN chapter and the Datasheet. I understand how CAN functions and h...

KHule by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos