STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L4 Run power not constant.

Hello I am using a STM32L476,I am having issues with the power consumption, Every time it resets, the power consumption is different as in +-500 uA but I have seen as much as +-1.0 mA.I am using the MSI at 48 Mhz. After initializing the clocks, I in...

ITama by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F469 external QSPI loader

Hello, I am trying to create an external loader for N25Q128A QSPI. I'm currently developing on STM32F469I-DISCO. My loader doesn't work once loaded into STM32 ST-LINK utility (nor in CUBE programmer). If I modify my project adding a main file with a ...

PaulQ by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am doing I2C project with [MPU6050][1] using [STM32F4DISCOVERY][2] board. The ADDR bit in SR1 register is clearing in one instruction execution without reading SR2 register. Because of clearing ADDR bit, I can't do acknowledge disable is made during EV6

The datasheet states:>ADDR: Address sent (master mode)/matched (slave mode) This bit is cleared by software reading SR1 register followed reading SR2.In case a single byte has to be received, the Acknowledge disable is made during EV6 (before ADDR fl...

HI ALL. In Our project with STM32F103 we're using FLASH as EEPROM. with reffering to "AN2594 Application note EEPROM emulation in STM32F10x microcontrollers".

in some cases that we encountered, 2 types of failure occur. 1- when powering up, ALL sectors of flash, are Erased. we guess ESD makes all sectors erased. with additional protection in power circuit, this problem solved.2- after powering up, we reali...

MSm by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting code from STM32L151ZD to STM32L151ZE

Hi,I had to port to STM32L151ZE from STM32L151ZD  because of a RAM limitation. The code seems to work as it is, however I am facing issues in SPI communication when the SEGGER J-Link debugger is kept connected to the board. I tried probing the clock ...

STM32L063x8 - Errata: 2.1.11 "Unexpected system reset when waking up from Stop mode with regulator in low-power mode" problem really fixed?

We have a problem like "2.1.11 Unexpected system reset when waking up from Stop mode withregulator in low-power mode", with chip revision Z, but with revision X too. This error occurs sometimes, even with workaround. Ist this topic completely solved...

Resolved! File-system for NOR flash

Hello,I am struggling with integration of filesystem on external nor.I've been trying both littlefs, and spiffs. Both, with no success yet.Is there any suggestion from ST for filesystem example on external nor flash ?Thank you!ranran

ranran by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels