STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H723 / 733 / 735 analog temperature sensor vs. ADC Vref

Heyho,got my custom board running, only (minor) problem until now:internal analog temperature sensor (ADC3) value seems to be off, showing something like ~60°C,while an external sensor shows about 30°C."Finger test" confirms rather the 30°C.I have th...

LCE by Principal
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Selecting Micro for touch display application

Hi,I have not developed graphic applications before and am trying to figure out how do I select an STM32 micro for a touch-display application using TouchGFX (if relevant to the question).The display I am looking at has an SDI interface and this is t...

Ricko by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I2C and SPI at the same time?

Hi. I'm not a English speaker. Sorry for my poor English.​My code including EITHER I2C or SPI works successfully on STM32F303K8T6 Nucleo Board. However, with my code including BOTH I2C and SPI , Only SPI functions work correctly ,but I2Cs don't.​Usin...

Resolved! CAN Communication in normal mode in STM32F407

I want to receive the MessageRx_CAN [8] in my RxFifo 0 buffer but i cannot get that. Could you please help me out how can i implement that to get if want this requirment. DLC = 8; StdId = 0x245; IDE = CAN_ID_STD; RTR = CAN_RTR_DATA; I have attachte...

UART Bootloader

I am trying to flash the memory of the STM32-L43KC (Nucleo-32) MCU with the UART Bootloader. I have connected the TX and RX pins of the board to FTDI USB-RS232 connecter. To boot from the system memory, I have also configured the option bytes accordi...

Abijith by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On chip temperature sensing dependant on Vref

The reference manual documentation for the onboard temperature sensor for STM32H745, RM0399, chapter 26.4.33 gives a formula for calculating temperature that is only valid when VREF is 3.3 volts, but lacks mention, foot note, etc of any kind that VRE...

GHolc.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

ADC

I am using NUCLEO-G071RB. I use 2 ADC channels: GPIO analog and internal temperature sensor. I connect the +3.3V to the GPIO analog pin via. potentiometer. The internal temperature looks like it works well (the temperature rises slightly when I put a...

MichaelR_0-1719492704186.png
MichaelR by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels