STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 bricks sometimes

I’m trying to create a CMake build for an STM32F4. Everytime I flash the CMake build the device gets bricked. When I do a full chip erase and flash again with a working binary, it still doesn’t work. Note that this second binary was working before bu...

BladeR by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7 HAL usart with and without interrupt

Using an STM32H723 I started with a non interrupt USART connection onto a wifi module.I set up the connection on UART3 implementing nothing more than that and using these instructions  int len = sprintf(tx_buff,"AT+GMR\r\n");HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart3...

MDeac.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Do all FPU operations proceed in a single SYSCLK tick?

This should be simple, but I can't find documentation.   I am running an STM32L4P5 at max clock speed (120 MHz), and I have moved all code to SRAM so it is running with zero wait states.    I have an extensive calculation to do using the FPU -- I am ...

JCase.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32H755 I2c BDMA BUSY ON SECOND CALL

I am having issues with BDMA on consecutive transfers, the DMA handle is always in the busy state on the second call. I call this from my application and first transfer works as expected, goes into ISR void HAL_I2C_MemRxCpltCallback(I2C_HandleTypeDef...

kip18 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC Sampling Does not look correct NUCLEO-G474RE

My system clock is 170 MHz, and my ADC1 clock is asynchronous with a prescaler of 4. This would mean my ADC1 frequency is 42.5 MHz. I have the ADC being triggered by a timer that is fed off the system clock and triggers every 1 millisecond.ADC config...

tomm5771 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is ETH_PHY_INTN

In the reference Manual of STMH730, on Table 543, page 2825, there's a Port "ETH_PHY_INTN" listed. Where ist that port? Or where can I configure the GPIO to use for it? I cannot find anything in the datasheet.

SPI MX config buggy?

Hi, i try migrate some old stdlib app into HAL or LL over new project in MX. On old system we have SPI init part for TX only master /* SPI configuration -------------------------------------------------------*/ SPI_I2S_DeInit(SPIx); SPI_InitStruc...

MM1_0-1713285234593.png
MM..1 by Chief II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F405 TIM1's repetition counter

I have a question when I read the reference manual of STM32F405, and it says that "for odd values of RCR, if  the RCR was written before starting the counter, the UEV occurs on the overflow (which should be underflow  as I have seen in TIMx_RCR funct...

Jerry_ by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels