STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Modbus rtu on STM32L031G4

I want to implement the modbus rtu on the micro STM32L031G4 which library do you recommend?(if you use freeROTS how should I configure the micro da cube ide?)

Fscu.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set sdcard "temporary write protect" bit - STM32f7

Hi.I'm working on a project with a STM32F722 and a microSD card. I'm using HAL_SD & FatFS.I want to modify the CSD of the SD card to set the "temporary write protect" bit to 1, to protect the card from accidental writes.It is my understanding you can...

TGeof.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I use Vdda/Vref pin to get better range for ADC

Hello. I need STM with external Vref 3V. But I don't need so much pins like 100pins in ST where we have special pin Vref. Could I use VDDA/Vref pin in STM32F103RC according to drawing belloow? I wanna connect precision voltage reference to VDDA on 3...

RGima.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSE vs LSI for periodic wakeup from Stop

Does LSE have any power-saving advantages over LSI when the RTC is used to periodically wake up from low-power modes? Or does it just provide better accuracy for the RTC? For example, let's say you only use the RTC to wake up from stop mode, but neve...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note about use of real name on this ST community forum

(edited this post from previous panic language; still think its good to keep it around - and a suggestion: there should be a tag/category for "Community Website")Well, since ST asked me to register for downloading software, I thought I'd be honest, a...

0693W00000AMpBnQAL.png 0693W00000AMpKBQA1.png
sdbbs by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels