STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F405RG IWDG Behaviour

Hi all.Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer - much appreciated.Context:STM32F405RG running 3 tasks using CMSIS_OS v2. Using HAL.IWDG set to 10s.HAL_IWDG_Refresh() sprinkled throughout the 3 tasks and in idle task.Symptoms:IWDG resets MCU l...

connect by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7~PDM2PCM lib, hard fault occurs.

/* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/ #include "main.h" #include "pdm2pcm.h"   /* Private includes ----------------------------------------------------------*/ /* USER CODE BEGIN Includes */   /* USER CODE...

0693W00000ANbSJQA1.png
CFran.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set my timers to 0V when off?

I am having this problem with a variety of signals but let's take for example a 10 kHz signal. I am using the repetition counter to count 9500 times (950 ms) and then be off for 50 ms before turning back on. During the repetition counter part my sign...

SGold.3 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L072 SysTick_Handler is never triggered

The IRQ is setup as follow:__weak HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_InitTick(uint32_t TickPriority){ /*Configure the SysTick to have interrupt in 1ms time basis*/ HAL_SYSTICK_Config(SystemCoreClock/1000U); /*Configure the SysTick IRQ priority */ HAL_NVIC_SetPrio...

Cfaya.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue when configuring PA0 as input on STM32F030K6T6

Hello,On a pcb on which there is the STM32F030K6T6, I am facing a strange issue.First, the context is that I am using different timers, interruptions, DMA, UART, analog inputs and digital outputs (PWM, ON/OFF signals).2 of the i/o's are concerned by ...

JGreg.2 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

RS485 Receive Buffer Corruption

I have two device on the Rs485 line, one of them transmit the data, another receiving the data.Transmitter, transmit rs485TxBuffer, it is include `uint8_t rs485TxBuffer[2]={0xAA,0xBB}`.I expect the receiver fill the receive buffer with these data. Bu...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels