STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Delivery Time of STM32H743ZIT6

Hi, I would have a question regarding the lead time of the STM32H743ZIT6. We use the part in multiple boards in our platform which is currently in prototype stadium. Fro the next charges of PCBs we are trying to order some uControllers (STM32H743ZIT6...

Using RTC Alarm as a 4 hour timer. Getting the current time using HAL RTC API, adding 4 to the current hours value and setting the alarm for that time by keeping the minutes as the current time. The Alarm interrupt is late by 2-3 minutes. Why?

The STM32F030CCT6 is put to Stop mode. It wakes up on getting the RTC ALARM interrupt which is being used as a 4 hour timer. (The wakeup timer of RTC is being used for another purpose hence this work around). On getting the interrupt, the MCU calcul...

MY.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC noise issue (pin PA0) STM32F746

ADC noise issue (pin PA0) STM32F746 microcontrollerPlease explain the presence of increased noise at the PA0 pin of the STM32F746ZGT6 microcontroller in the ADC mode.ADC parameters:• Clock frequency - 13.5 MHz (with a prescaler 4)• Sampling frequency...

PRV by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F072 I2C slave Receive callback

Hello, I am using STM32F072. I want to use device in I2C slave and using HAL driver. I am looking to get callback when complete data is received at I2C slave side. I found function HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT() which is kinda similar but here I need to ...

Resolved! PWM for Tim15.2 on STM32L476 not working

I have 4 PWM out working fine on Tim3.Channel1,2,3,4But the fifth PWM isn't working Tim15Chan2 (PB15=LQFP64pin36)The pin works fine as GPIO so I know it is wired fine.I even tried it as PWM Tim1.Chan3N and PWM Tim8.Chan3N but neither of those work ei...

Paul1 by Lead
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels