STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ¿How to SWD (Serial wire) as a Master/host from STM32?

Good morning everyone.Any tips,toughts, links to documentation ....describing how to use the SWD protocol as a master? I found this page describing the SWD protocolIs there any stm32 product with master SWD capabilities in their peripheral?STlinks ar...

Javier1 by Principal
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Software Reset Only Occurs Once

I am using the STM32H753VIHX. I am using NVIC_SystemReset() to trigger a system reset under fault conditions. This only works once though. I am line by line debugging my code and when I flash the code to the controller and step to my test fault it su...

emwp by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to flash firmware to STM32 by STM32 with SWD?

I want to make A project that can flash firmware to STM32 by another STM32.(not Act as ST-Link, Ack as standalone Writer like CYCLONE writer)but I do not know what I should know to make the flash writter with SWD.If you have any examples or any exper...

LYS by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Storage time limitation for MCU STM32F051C4T6

Hello.As the MCU is very difficult to purchase this moment, we have a stock with about 2000pcs for STM32F051C4T6, however it was manufactured in 2013. It was 8 years in the warehouse, can we use it for mass production if the soldering process is not ...

WLiao.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4R7ZIT exiting / returning from STOP1

Hello,I'm trying to understand which steps need to be taken when exiting the stop modes with STM32L4R7ZIT.Say that we are in stop1 mode, RCC->CFGR-STOPWUCK == 0 (MSI). Before entering stop1 we were clocked by HSE 12 MHz via the main PLL into 120 MHz ...

NArnd by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels