STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART mixed flow control

Hello all,I have a device connected to a stm32l496rg on a custom via uart.At system startup, the remote uart may or may not have hardware flow control enabled, so what I want to do is configure the MCU UART for no hardware flow control and put the RT...

DCarr.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 STOP2Mode

I'm using STM32L476VG and STM32Cube FW_L4 V1.17.1 version HAL Function.I thought STOP2Mode and RESUME work fine.However, when I took the current consumption waveform, it is the same as STOP1Mode.Why is this happening?void Sleep(void) { MX_UART4...

JKim.44 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723ZG Board losing communication

Hi all,Nucleo-144 Stm32h723zg board while debugging suddenly loses communication and shows target not found, unable to read register values. This does not happen always but during debugging this issue is coming up,any solution or any problem with the...

PGM.2 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels