STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Flash ESP32 from STM32H7

Has anyone had luck with the esp-serial-flash library using an STM32 as a host?I tried to integrate this project into a Cube Project and was receiving ESP_LOADER_ERROR_TIMEOUT upon trying to connect_to_target(). I am basing this off of the STM32 exam...

0693W00000HocURQAZ.jpg
Jaboop by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F20X ADC has voltage output

Hi all, I am now working with STM32F205 ADC1 w/ code generated by STM32CubeMX. I find that ADC pin has a 0.5V output even it is unconnected (floating). I tried pin PC0 (channel 10) and PC1 (channel 11) one by one and both have the same problem. Afte...

SSin by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC calibration by Temperature using smooth calibration

I dont know how to calibrate rtc by temperature, i confused. When I look at RTC smooth calibration method like this, I thouht that i understand. After that i encountered AN2604 application note and i confused again.I cannot understand 2nd section in ...

0693W00000HoP2oQAF.png
oziesin by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA circular | Changing data in mem-to-peripheral mode

I was wondering.What will happen when changing/writing data of the memory you assigned as buffer for DMA in circular mode. Will it be ok, garbage? Is there maybe a shadow register?Is this for every mem-to-peripheral interface the same?I'm very curiou...

ATHED.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need help with trying to figure out how to set my time using a push button and the RTC peripheral on the STM32G031K8 board. I can't seem to figure out how to get it to increment instead it just keeps getting reset to 00:00:00.

What do I need to do to be able to be able to set the time through the use of a push button. Is there a way to set the hours and min separately or does the RTC need to be set all at once? Here is my call back function where I am trying to set just th...

JWire.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 direct channel

i am using stm32h723zg nucleo board, I'm using adc's direct channe, h723zg have only PC2_C,PC3_C,.Firs ı use this function and no noise>LL_SYSCFG_CloseAnalogSwitch(LL_SYSCFG_ANALOG_SWITCH_PC2|LL_SYSCFG_ANALOG_SWITCH_PC3);second ı use this function ...

Labels