STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Toggling pin PE9 using SMT32F407G DISCO board

I am not able to get pin PE9 to toggle using timer1 and Channel1 as a PWM Output. I have tried different configurations for the timer with no success. The timer does run as expected, and all parameters and interrupts work. The only issue is pin PE9 d...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32 Standby Mode - Restart issue

Hi All,I am developing the standby mode to achieve low power consumption due to the battery-operated device application.I have tested it with the eval kit and configured the wake source pin as well with the available user button(in blue color) connec...

SSing.10 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read multiple channels of ADC without the DAM?

Hello,I have 15ADC channel , I read the ADC channel when some external event is gnerated ,for eg when the battery is connected to one ADC channel then the interrupt gets generated then I have to read that channel , so in ADC interrupt handler I have ...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which faster CAN 2.0 vs FDCAN Classic

I have two boards, one with STM32F303 with CAN 2.0 and a new board (same electronic, only MCU is different) with STM32G474. Software is identical too, except for the CAN/FDCAN. So I had to migrate the software from CAN 2.0 to FDCAN Classic in order t...

MAmem.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels