STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI hard NSS and multibyte transmission

Hello,I am using bare metal STM32G441 SPI (no ST HAL or LL). It has been a very tiresome dilemma with the chip select. If I use the hardware NSS (Motorola mode) then I get a pulse after each byte. If I use software NSS then the last bit gets crippled...

0693W00000Y7JteQAF.png

intermittent reading wrong pointer value

Hi support,I am working on a project that is using uC/OS-III running on STM32H750XB using IAR with Segger J-Link debugger.Recently we encounter a strange issue where reading a pointer (itsScanSampleAnnun) will return a wrong value intermittently. The...

0693W00000Nt7OvQAJ.png
ckw089 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BOR Ultra Low Power Enable - STM32U575

I am trying to test out the Stop2 mode on the STM32U575 (Specifically the NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q) but am getting very high currents in the mAs. I am putting the device into Stop2 mode with the MSIS as the system clock at 4MHz. I then set the Power Regulator...

BSunw.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! multiple SPI with DMA callback

Hey everyone,I cant seem to get separate callbacks going for my spi peripherals, each using DMA. Their both receiving data and by default seem to respond to HAL_SPI_RxCpltCallback. So whether SPI1 or SPI4's reception completes, HAL_SPI_RxCpltCallback...

con3 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos