STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L5 lockup, Pulling nRST to GND does not reset

STM32L562I have the IWDG set up to fire 4 seconds if no HAL_IWDG_Refresh(&hiwdg) is executed.Very occasionally, a lockup condition occurs.But the STM32 does not reset.Moreover, grounding the nRST pin does not reset the STM32Scoping the nRST pin, i ca...

MLint.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F303CBT6 TIM input interconection

Hello,The COMParator have option of connection him output to TIMer IC.But timer IC is after edge detection unit.How can I connect the output of COMPx to TIMx in input capture mod (internaly)?

AOrlo.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash programming stuck until sector erased

I faced strange behavior on STM32L431CC. I was trying to sequentially add data to archive and at some point the CPU failed to program 8 bytes at address 0x8032018 (8 byte aligned) and at address 0x8034100. I read data from the memory and it is clear ...

Alex.Ag. by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to read byte from SPI?

There is some way to read directly the byte that are send via SPI and not the int8 that is generate by the function?int8_t buffer[BUFFER_SIZE]   HAL_SPI_RECEIVE_DMA(...,(uint8_t*)buffer,...,...)​

ATeli.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels