STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32G030K6T6 with PWM

Hi,I'm trying to configure the PWm with STM32G030K6T6. But pwm is not generate.below I given my code and i don't know where i made a mistake if any one know help me.RCC->IOPENR |= (RCC_IOPENR_GPIOAEN); // I/O port A clock enable GPIOA->MODER &= ~(...

Resolved! When downloading FW on the stm32L476ZGT EVAL,

When downloading FW on the stm32L476ZGT EVAL by using CubeIDE1.10.1ver, I faced with Error: Failed to download Segment[0], Error: Failed to download the File...,How can I solve these problems? Even I didn't write any code in there. Following is my Co...

Jlee.16 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Best To Buffer/Receive This UART Data?

I need to receive a six-byte packet via the UART (using an STM32L010F4). There is a SOF and an EOF byte included in these six bytes. There could be long stretches when no data is sent, followed by a stream of these six-byte packets that are 5mS apart...

nobbyv77 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Half duplex SPI 8 bits on STM32G491VCTx

Hello,For one of my projet, I need to use a Half Duplex SPI line in 8 bits in order to communicate with a sensor.When receiving the data, the sensor need a certain amount of time between each group of 8 bits, so I can't just use a 16 bits line.I trie...

Cvigo.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103C8T6 blue pill CAN does not work

I'm trying to send CAN messages with the STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller (blue pill hardware with genuine ST chip) to a CAN analyzer without success.I'm using STM32CubeIDE v1.12.0. I double checked the hardware, I'm using PB8 and PB9 pins to connect to...

GRosi.1 by Associate
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels