cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remapping SPI pin

StanCosgrove
Associate II

Hi i m using STM32H750XBH and i would like to remap SPI pin to the following pin out, i m using SPI3 full duplex master, HW NSS output, could anyone advise is this is feasible? Or i need to following the pin out from the standard H750 ioc pin arrangement? 

PA4 - SPI3_NSS

PC10- SPI3_SCK

PC11 - SPI3_MISO

PC12 - SPI3_MOSI 

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

Yes, you can manually select which pins are used. Enable SPI how you want it, then left click the pin you want and select the SPI3 mode.

TDK_0-1706067512836.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @StanCosgrove 

You need also to check the datasheet to refer to the correct alternate function.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

yes i checked, and found only PA4, PA15 and PE4 are viable for HW CS? 

If the datasheet (not the reference manual with SW details, the HW datasheet with the pinmux table) "tells" you where you can "grab" a signal (on a pin, with an ALT function - it is pretty correct.

If you do not see that the same signal, e.g. SPI3_NSS is coming out on a different pin (via ALT setting) - you cannot "reroute" this signal to a different PIN ALTernative.