STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA

i'veA question related to transmission using DMA. i'm facing a strange situation.it works perfectly when i use "HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA(&huart1, TxBuf, 5);" in the main program.However in my project i've crated a separate file for my application progra...

NSing.5 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST.com website does not allow new registrations

I have been trying to register an account on st.com for two weeks now, with no success.When clicking on the register button, on the page where you fill in your details, nothing happens.In the javascript console in my browser it gives an error: Uncaug...

SBuys.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can I use the SAI block to trigger ADC on STM32H7?

I am using the STM32H743 on STM32H743I-EVAL board.Is it possible to synchronize ADC acquisitions with the SAI block? The goal here is to acquire audio ADC samples using DMA, block process, and transmit out to a DAC over SAI using DMA. The STM32 is th...

markm by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assymetric Timer output [STM32G031]

Hi,I am playing around with Timers on Nucleo-G031 at 64MHz clocked from HSI and PLL.I use TIM1 with AutoReload of 6 and Capture/Compare Value of 3 to create an 9.17MHz 50% duty-cycle signal.The signals turns out to have 46.4ns high-pulse and 62.8ns l...

b.a. by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get max frequency out of STM32H7

Hi everyone,I am having a hard time trying to get the max clock frequency out of the STM32H753ZIT6U.This is the revision V model and is capable of hitting 480MHz unlike its Y revision. This is my code to get to 480MHz:LL_PWR_ConfigSupply(LL_PWR_LDO_S...

CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi, I am losing data when sending longer as 8 Bytes messages over HAL_UART_Transmit_IT. Only when adding a Hal_delay of 40 ms the correct data will appear. The buffer is and TX/RX are not used in the meantime.

I'm using FDCAN and UART (9bits) on a custom board STM32G0B1RBT6. The longer messages from FDCAN are split up in 8 bytes max and combined on the board, which works. I can see the correct array of data until the transmit function, but on the bus not a...

RMvP by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels