STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filtering after DAC Output

Hello, my DAC can output various of symbol rate from 100ksps - 2 Mbps then I want to filter the signal at the output for removing the steps. Which filter should I consider (maybe tunable filter?), Is there any better way to do this?

AMagk.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with understanding pin layout for stm32f030f4p6.

Hello, we are college students from the University of Texas at Tyler and are looking for help in furthering our understanding the functions of each of the pins in a stm32f030f4p6 microcontroller. We intend to use this as the microcontroller to develo...

HHaq.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32g031 problem DMAMUX module

Good afternoon!I have a problem with the operation of the DMAMUX module with synchronization from EXTI on STM32G031.my task is as follows:1) start reading SPI data after receiving EXTI event.2) after SPI data reading is finished, start sending data v...

0693W00000WI0vfQAD.png
RusikOk by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 CAN-FD

Hello,I have no CAN experience, but I have to decide soon if we can use the STM32 (prob. H7) with its CAN-FD interface.To me with my limited CAN knowledge it looks like it supports all hardware necessities, like "old & slow" CAN and the newer, faster...

LCE by Principal
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L412 LPUART with ST232

Hello,STM32L412 will be in stop mode 2 with LPUART. This device is a slave device, master device wakeup on time schedule and gather data from it by RS232.ST232 is powered by master device. But issue is that when ST232 power is off by master, then it ...

DBhut.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can make a 50MHz PWM output?

MCU : STM32H7, PB0 ​PWM CH2NTIM1 CLK : 200MHzPrescaler : 0Counter Period : 3Pulse : 2GPIO Speed : Very High​​​​I'm testing a 50MHz PWM output.And my test conditions are written at the top of this question.​As a result, I decided that a 50MHz PWM outp...

jhwan.2 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the thought of putting two processors in parallel sharing all but one pin. And only one is active at a time depending on the state of the one pin at reset?

I have a system that needs to run for years. But is in a place where it cannot be maintained. The desire is to have two processors, one running, and one in backup. The second can be powered down, or powered up, but in lowest power sleep mode. If a pr...