STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Uart communication did not work

Uart communication did not work in the existing project file.There may be other interference, so I created a new project and wrote only Uart, but it is the same.The input of the signal to the RX pin is confirmed by the oscilloscope, but it does not w...

wkim.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External Flash downloader shift 1 byte in flash area

HiI follow the MOOC tutorial for create the external QSPI loader, my Flash memory is MT25QL128ABB.The flash is writed but the memory test Fail, with debug inspect there is 1 byte shift from start 0x90000000 (currect 00 01 02 ecc) I read (01 02 03).I ...

PZamb.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

433MHz MCU selection

I am in search of the 433MHz MCU for my new application, can someone help me with which MCU is offered by STM for the 433MHz RF application?Regards,Jay Kacha

JKach.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to select gain in STM32H743 ADC

How to select gain in STM32H743 ADC? I looked up all the configurations/parameters but don't see how can I amplify (select gain) for input channel? I want to measure current which is mV signal.

NVerm.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I write different data to different address in each sector of flash memory of STM32F030C8 series, Is it possible write different data and read the data.

I have been trying to write single data say 100 to one address and 200 to next address of each sector of flash memory of stm32f030c8, it has 16 sectors and data is written and erased in pages. I want write data to each address in each sector starting...

Jotsna by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you trigger dual-core halting on an STM32H755BI?

I'm trying to get my SWD debugger to halt both cores when debugging one of them, but by default it appears to only halt a single core. Looking into the reference manuals for the H755 I see section "63.5.3 Cross Trigger Interfaces (CTI) and matrix (CT...

DFay.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels